cheat sheets 是个不错的网站，在通过gem在命令行下能显示常见工具的cheat sheet。下面是ZTD的sheet的输出结果。
Zen Things Done (ZTD)
aka "Minimal ZTD: The Simplest System Possible"
For more info see
The Four Habits
* Write down any tasks, ideas, projects, or other information that pop into
* Get it out of your head and onto paper.
* Make quick decisions on things in your inbox, do not put them off.
* Do it!, Trash it, Delegate it, File it (someday/maybe), calendar for later
* Each day, create a list of 1-3 Most Important Tasks (your Big Rocks for
the day) and be sure to accomplish them.
* Do your MITs early in the day to get them out of the way and enjoy the
rest of the day.
* One task at a time, without distractions.
* This is one of the most important habits in ZTD: Select a task (preferably
one of your MITs) and focus on it to the exclusion of all else.
- install cheat in debiean/squeeze
- apt-get install rubygems
- ln -s /usr/bin/ruby1.8 /usr/bin/ruby
- gem install cheat
- ln -s /var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/cheat-1.2.1/bin/cheat /usr/bin/cheat